Security professionals across the globe are working remote amid the corona virus outbreak. While the office related work continues with its usual demands and complexities, the prolonged work from home has postponed all the learning programs planned otherwise, especially the in-person training. As such, it becomes inevitable to continue self-learning to keep up with the evolving technology and security landscape.
However, most of the leading learning website like Cousera, Udemy, edX offer certain courses for free, the certificate is usually paid for free ranging from $50 to $500.
DigiAware team has curated the following list of online learning courses that prodive free certificate absolutely free of cost. Feel free to collect the certificates that you always wished to and enhance your profile for an improved career ahead.
Microsoft is offering free, three-part course to improve your understanding of cloud concepts and acquire the knowledge you need to earn the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Certification.
The course covers general cloud computing concepts as well as general cloud computing models and services such as
- Public, private, and hybrid cloud and infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), platform-as-a-service (PaaS), and software-as-a-service (SaaS).
- Core Azure services and solutions, as well as key Azure pillar services concerning security, privacy, compliance, and trust.
- Pricing and support services available with Azure.
With Cisco Networking Academy, build your skills online using their free learning courses.
The list of courses is as follows:
- Introduction to Cybersecurity
- Introduction to Internet of Things
- Programming Essentials in Python
- Linux Essentials
Oracle is offering free access to online learning content and certifications for a broad array of users for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and Oracle Autonomous Database. The following list of free learning resources are accessible till until May 15, 2020.
- Oracle Autonomous Database Specialist
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Foundations Associate
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Cloud Operations Associate
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Developer Associate
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Associate
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Professional
The ICS-CERT works to reduce risks within and across all critical infrastructure sectors. The Virtual Learning Portal (VLP) provides online training for those interested in the security of Industrial Control Systems.
- Common ICS Components
- ICS Cybersecurity Landscape for Managers
- Attack Methodologies in IT & ICS
- ICS Cybersecurity Risk
- ICS Cybersecurity Consequences
- ICS Cybersecurity Vulenrabilities
- Mapping IT Defense-In-Depth Security Solutions to ICS – Part I
- Mapping IT Defense-In_Depth Security Solutions to ICS – Part II
- ICS Cybersecurity Threats
- Cybersecurity Within IT and ICS Domains
- Influence of IT Components on Industrial Control Systems
- Differences in Deployments of Industrial Control Systems
- Cybersecurity Practices for Industrial Control Systems
The Federal Virtual Training Environment (FedVTE) of US Department of Homeland Security Cyber Security and Infrastructure Security Agency provides the following courses free of charge and without login requirements. The list of Publicly Available Free Courses with certificates is as follows:
- Coding for the Public
- Critical Infrastructure Protection for the Public
- Cryptocurrency for Law Enforcement for the Public
- Cyber Supply Chain Risk Management for the Public
- Reverse Engineering for the Public
- Fundamentals of Cyber Risk Management