They say reading is a habit of lifetime and we all sincerely agree. Ask those who are avid readers and they would say more than a habit its a food for the mind and soul. We read articles and books from different genres and categories like fiction, thriller, romance, self-help etc. Each of these categories has a different fan club and at time the same fan may belong to different clubs!!
This article focuses on the Motivational Self Improvement Book category. Such books majorly relate to the self motivation topics like being confident, socializing, stop worrying etc. Our team of experts has curated a list of top 5 must read self help books of all time. Make sure you give a reading to all of them!
Top 5 Must Read Motivational Self Improvement Books
1. The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- It’s a life-changing read that will uplift your mindset.
- Please read this book if you believe your life is difficult as it provides so many answers
- A great book to read in difficult times as it helps a lot when you are feeling low
- It is a powerful book to read especially for those who wish to achieve positive thinking and great heights in life
2. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey’s
- It is a great motivational self-improvement book for everyone who wants to have a peaceful, happy and satisfactory life.
- The principles or laws that lay the foundation of this book are explained in an excellent manner. The habits are known to all of us but somehow we forget to implement in our day to day life.
- The author has conceptualized everything in an amazing manner with help of stories and inspirational examples. A must-read for all who want to develop their overall personality.
- It’s worth read if you want to be more effective in life and achieve higher personal satisfaction.
3. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
- This book is a game-changer and lets you think in a way like never before.
- It has rightly been given an unconventional name as it is not the typical self-help book. This book talks about something that nobody is talking and teaching.
- If you are tired of reading other motivational and self-improvement books, this one is a way different. Rather than depicting the principles of improvement, this one focuses more on what is wrong with us and why we need to give importance to everything.
- A must-read for people who feel depressed, low, unwanted and dejected.
- The book is full of practical realities of life and stresses how everybody’s life is all messed up. With various instances and examples, it emphasizes that not having a perfect life is all okay and completely normal.
- It is really about convincing yourself to become wealthy. It outlines the steps you need to take and the steps you need to avoid.
- The cases study in book is awesome, the flow of the book awesome, the knowledge and the study material again awesome.
- It will surely change your thinking and make you positive towards your life
- This is the most awesome and inspiring book
5. How To Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- This a perfect book to read to understand people and act or behave in a way that makes people to be friendly and stay connected.
- It completely changes the attitude and perspective and the way we look at things.
- What’s best is that it improves your attitude towards our society
- It helps in anger management and improving communication and relationships
- Definitely recommended for any professional looking to master interpersonal skills