English in today’s date is one of the most widely used Global language. Many countries have english as a part of primary curriculum, however, certain other nations do not include advanced english in regular education systems. In such cases, specialized courses are adopted by students to enhance their English laguage skills.
Untill the advent of smartphone technology, in-person or online classes were the only option for learning language skiils. With the greater use of internet technology on smartphones and the increased adoption of apps, learning english languge has become very easy.
With a viariety of android apps available, it becomes difficult to choose the which is the best. Our team of experts has prepared the following list including the best android apps for learning english language. Just choose your faviorite app and get going!!!
Top 5 Android Apps for Learning English Language
1. Duolingo: Learn Languages Free (4.7*): 100M+ Downloads
- Scietifically proven way to master a language
- Fun, bite-size lessons
- Practice listening and speaking
- Stay on track with your goal
- Improve your vocabulary and grammar skills by answering questions and completing lessons
2. Hello Speak English Fluently (4.6*): 1M+ Downloads
- The easiest way to improve your english
- Native speakers and American accent with clear transcripts and audios
- Thousands of English converations with many daily topics
- Speak English fluently with daily sentences
- Most commonly used Idioms and Phrasal verbs with meanings and examples
- Learn English grammr with simple explanation
- Complete list of English irregular verbs
3. English Listening and Speaking (4.6*): 1M+ Downloads
- The perfect app for learning English
- Thousands of English conversations and stories with audios and completed transcripts
- Common idioms and phrasal verbs in daily conversations
- Vocabulary learning and test for many topics including: most commonly used words
- Irregular verbs table with audio supported
4. Learn English Converation (4.5*) : 1M+ Downloads
- Learn English by conversation daily will be easier. It’s free and can be used offline.
- Chat to learn English. Chatting to foreigners and exchange languages.
- Listen to the English conversations then practice speaking yourself. You can speak English daily with a specific character to improve your speaking skill everyday.
- You can translate words by online English dictionary right in the app.
5. BBC Learning English (4.5*) : 1M+ Downloads
- New lessons daily with Offline Downloads
- Easy-to-find programmes listed by series name or category like Everyday English, Learn English with the News, Business English, Grammar, Vocabulary and Pronunciation
- Variety of programs for learning (6 minute English, English at work, English in a minute, The award-winning Tim’s Pronunciation Workshop)